Connecting SOCS Members with Opportunities
SOCS members, please email info@skinofcolorsociety.
Please provide the following information with your inquiry (allow at least 7 business days for review/publishing process):
- Your preferred listing date to begin and end
- Faculty job title or clinical study being advertised
- Organization/institution name
- Website link for the posting
- Contact information (name and email)
Link: Click here!
Click here for more information on the Valeant Research Award.
Read published peer-reviewed articles written your by Skin of Color Society members
Did You Know
Skin of color patients comprise the majority in California, New Mexico and Texas…and soon will be the majority in Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, New York and Florida.
By 2042, more than 50% of the US population will have skin of color.