The Skin of Color Society Membership Benefits
- Participation in an international community of dermatologists and scientists committed to skin of color dermatology.
- Access to the physician only education section of the website.
- Access to abstracts and summaries of annual scientific symposia.
- Receipt of the semi-annual Skin of Color Society education publication.
- Participation in the annual Skin of Color Society Scientific Symposium.
- Mentor/mentee relationships.
- Annual Skin of Color Society Scientific Symposium.
- Awarding of an investigator research grant to promote research within the field of skin of color.
- Development of culturally sensitive patient brochures.
- Creation of a semi-annual Skin of Color Society publication to promote exchange of published information concerning skin of color.
- Website development with a patient education section and a physician only education section.
Click here for more information on the Valeant Research Award.