Skin of Color Society Membership Benefits
- Participation in an international community of dermatologists and scientists committed to skin of color dermatology.
- Access to the physician-only education
- Access to abstracts and summaries of Annual Scientific Symposia
- Online Quarterly SOCS educational publication (Cutis)
- Discounted participation in the annual Skin of Color Society Scientific Symposium
- Access to Mentor/Mentee relationships through SOCS Mentorship Program and Observership programs
- Research grant award to promote research within the field of skin of color.
- Access to culturally sensitive patient dermatology education resources
- Patient educational resources
- Members Only Section – (coming soon)
Click here for more information on the Valeant Research Award.
Read published peer-reviewed articles written your by Skin of Color Society members
Did You Know
Skin of color patients comprise the majority in California, New Mexico and Texas…and soon will be the majority in Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, New York and Florida.
By 2050, more than 50% of the US population will have skin of color.